• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photobook Templates

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a photo book in LrC. I want multiple photos on each page and I want to modify the dimensions and add more photos. I tried inserting a photo cell, but I cannot get the spacing aligned correctly. I tried by using "padding." The spaces are just not uniform. Can anyone tell me how I can make my own templates or modify the templates provided so that they are visually uniform? Thanks tons!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First 'Show Guides', then set the 'Grid Snap:' to one of the options- [Cells] or [Grid]

(Do not use 'padding'!  This will only reduce the size of a photo within the cell that remains the same.)

ScreenShot306.jpg

ScreenShot307.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more question. Can I save my recreated page template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I save my recreated page template? Yes.

[Right-Click] on the yellow border of a selected page- [Save as Custom Page]-

ScreenShot107.jpg

To reuse a Custom page, the template will appear from the Custom page menu.

Note: You cannot name these templates, so you can only select 'visually'.

Also, Custom Page templates are specific to each Book Size. eg. If you create a Custom Page in "Standard Landscape", it will only be available in this Book Size.

ScreenShot108.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines