• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug In Extras [Unable to transfer photos from LR to DxO PhotoLab after upgrading to LR 7.5]

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to upgrading Classic LR I was able to transfer photos from LR to DxOPhotoLab using Plug In Extras. Now I cannot. I get an error message ?:0 attempt to index field ' - pathForFolder ' (a nil value).

How do I fix the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

This is caused by a sloppy programming bug introduced in LR 7.5: Lightroom SDK: LrApplication.developPresetFolders() returns buggy fake folders | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Someone posted a workaround in this thread: Export to DxO broken after update to LR 7.5 - DxO PhotoLab - DxO Forums . I'll post in that thread as soon as my account is approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file missing? But you should ask the plugin developer for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the file is not missing. I can work on the file within DxOPhotoLab ok. So there is not a problem with DxO software.

Lightroom no longer transfers ANY files to DxO. It worked fine before the upgrade. This suggests to me that the problem has been caused by an issue with the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is caused by a sloppy programming bug introduced in LR 7.5: Lightroom SDK: LrApplication.developPresetFolders() returns buggy fake folders | Photoshop Family Cu... . Someone posted a workaround in this thread: Export to DxO broken after update to LR 7.5 - DxO PhotoLab - DxO Forums . I'll post in that thread as soon as my account is approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It worked ok before the LR upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines