I cannot copy and paste presets on my photos. I've tried every way possible to do so, restarted computer, restarted LR, updated both my computer (bigsur 11.6) and LR and it still does not work. When I go to copy a preset, my coloring is all off and grey-ish tinted. Someone HELP!
We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom Classic you're using? Please ensure that Lightroom Classic has the necessary permissions on your Mac by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Lightroom Classic is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom Classic under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.