• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom will now not print in my printer Epson Stylus R3000 since macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 was installed in my MacBook Pro. What do I do?

(Email Address Removed by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has Nothing to do with LrC.

It does have something to do with you upgrading to B S and not having the proper printer drivers or reading that LrC, any version, does not work that well with the new Apple OS.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which connot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

--Herbert Spencer--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the  Adobe doc on Lr Classic and Big Sur compatibility: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-big-sur-compatibility.html. You likely will need to reinstall the print drivers. Check out the Epson driver download link here: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Single-Function-Inkjet-Printers/Epson-Stylus-Series/Epson-Stylus-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines