• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas al crear HDR

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola todos, acaba de actualizar a la ultima version y tengo problemas al unir varios raw para hacer un HDR , el resultado final, osea el HDR se va al final del album que estoy trabajando y si ese album tiene cientos de fotos es una gran molestia, no como antes que se quedaba junto a los archivos raw base con los que he creado ese HDR.
Alguien sabe como se puede solucinar esto?
Gracias de ante mano.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Google translation: "Hello everyone, I just updated to the latest version and I have problems when joining several raw to make an HDR, the final result, I mean, the HDR goes to the end of the album that I am working on and if that album has hundreds of photos it is a great annoyance , not like before that it stayed with the raw base files with which I created that HDR. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Thanks in advance."

It sounds like you have the sort order of Library Grid view set A

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Hello everyone, I just updated to the latest version and I have problems when joining several raw to make an HDR, the final result, I mean, the HDR goes to the end of the album that I am working on and if that album has hundreds of photos it is a great annoyance , not like before that it stayed with the raw base files with which I created that HDR. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Thanks in advance."

It sounds like you have the sort order of Library Grid view set Added Order (the order in which photos were added to the catalog).  Do the menu command View > Sort > Capture Time to sort the photos by capture time instead.

Alternatively, when you do Photo > Photo Merge > HDR, select the Create Stack option, which will stack the originals and the merged HDR, keeping them together in Grid view.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines