• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with export videos in Ligtroom classic 10.1

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, help me. I have problems with export videos in Ligtroom classic 10.1. on my macbook pro. The export starts, but never finish. I want to export as H.254. This problem I have about  few weeks. Before I have used it without problems.
I could not find what should I have wrong  on preferences  setting or on my pc.  I have lot of free space. Could you help me? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

LrC is made to work with Still images.

For Video you really need to use a program that was Specifically Designed for working with Video Files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines