• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Process for loading photos and processing in LRC or PS

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone take me through their steps of loading pictures from camera to CC to LRC...then post adjustment, sending back to a place where they can be shared.  I have Smug Mug but the plug in doesn't seem to work and I'm not sure I'm storing on the cloud to begin with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First what do you mean by the letters CC?

And then what you mean by CC to LrC?

I take the memory card out of my camera, Insert it into a Memory Card Reader, either have LrC open already or open LrC, Click the Import button. In the import dialog window that comes up, normally the memory card in the card reader is already selected as the Source. The Copy option at the top of the import dialog window is always selected when I do an import from a memory card and I then check the Destination section to make sure the images will be Copied to the folder I want. If it isn't then I make sure my Import Preset is selected that does do that and then I click the Import button.

With that LrC Copies the images from the memory card to the proper folder on my drive and also make a Reference in the LrC Catalog file for those images and built standard Preview for them.

Done.

I then go through them, mark the good ones with a color and the bad one with the Reject Flag. Delete the bad ones.

What else do you want to know?

Please respond with what is CC? There is no Adobe program named CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines