• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW files no longer recognised in LR 6.9

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a stand-alone version of LR (6.9) installed on my iMac which I've been using happily some some years. I've just discovered that it has stopped recognising RAW files from my FujiFilm cameras. Any ideas? If I have to install the latest version of LR using a subscription model must I first remove the old version?

Grateful for any thoughts/suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what Fuji cameras are you using?

The latest version of LR 6 is 6.14, and can be downloaded here:

https://prodesigntools.com/trials3/AdobeProducts/LTRM/6/osx10/Lightroom_6_LS11.dmg

Note that if you're running Big Sur (possibly Catalina as well, not sure since I'm not a Mac user), you will not be able to install LR6 at all.

If your cameras are not supported by version 6.9, they may be supported by 6.14.

But if they were released after 6.14, you will have to subscribe to the Photography Plan, which will give you the latest versions of Photoshop and Lightroom, which is at version 10 now.

See this page for camera compatibility:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

If your cameras are supported by LR 6.9, something else is going on, and you will have to provide details of what happens when you try to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines