Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select Sky

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am totally new to LRC.

I click on Masking icon. Then Select Sky. Selected Show Overlay.

But then when trying to change anything in the right panel, the image in the central panel reverts to the original.

The only way to change anything is by clicking the square next to the Show Overlay button.

But when exporting the file, the exported version shows no correction.

What am I doing wronly?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Thanks, the problem was that I did not click on "Done".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The overlay appears initially to enable you to make any adjustments if necessary. Then, as you make adjustments, the overlay will disappear so you can see how the adjustments are affecting the sky. When you have finished making your adjustments you click on the "Done" button in the lower right-hand corner to commit the changes of the mask. The overlay only needs to display initially to enable you to verify that the sky has been selected properly. If necessary, you can use a brush to expand or remove part of the overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the problem was that I did not click on "Done".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a classic misunderstanding. The overlay is not an adjustment, it just shows you what the mask looks like and so which areas are going to be adjusted when you move the sliders in the panel on the right. In order to see what those sliders do, the overlay is turned off when you start moving sliders.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, now I understand. 

I need to read some book on LRC. I tried to use it by intuition, but obviously this is not enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are also a lot of YouTube videos that demonstrate the features, if you like learning by video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines