• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow exporting

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC Is having an extremely difficult time exporting even 30 photos at a time. It's taking me 25 minutes to edit full galleries and another hour and 15+ to export them. Any ideas why? 

my c drive is almost empty, my catalog is optimized, I erase all previously edited photos from my catalog, my GPU is off. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum, From the LrD forum to the LrC forum as what you describe sounds more like LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the first step you should reset the Lightroom preferences to the default settings.

1. Close Lightroom.
  2. Hold down [Alt/Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom. 
  3. Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
  4. Close Lightroom.
  5. Restart Lightroom.

More infos here: How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? | The Lightroom Queen

If this doesn't help try a clean install in case there was an issue with the previous install. 

• Close Lightroom
  • Backup you catalog, templates etc.
  • Restart your computer
  • Uninstall Lightroom Classic using Adobe Creative Cloud App
  • Restart the computer
  • Install Lightroom Classic via the Creative Cloud App without launching any other programs.
  • Restart the computer
  • Launch Lightroom
  • Wait 5 minutes

Check if the export speed is now improved.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the photos being exported to? What non-default Export options have you selected? What is a typical size of these images that are being exported, in pixels or megapixels (not megabytes)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exported to my c drive, exporting as 300dpi jpeg images 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the size of the images in pixels (or megapixels)? Have you selected any other Export options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines