• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Soft Proofing on Secondary Display

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can soft proofing work on a secondary display in LR Classic 10.1 with MacOS10.15.7 on MacBookPro)?

When the soft proofing box is checked in the develop module, and a paper profile selected, the primary display image is adjusted to approximate how the image will appear on paper. However this same adjustment is not applied to my secondary display (Eizo CG248).  Is there a way to have the secondary display a soft proofing image? Moving the main Lightroom screen to the second display is one way to achieve this, but it would be nice not to have to mess with my display setup just for soft proofing as I often connect my laptop to the secondary display just for fine tuning images prior to printing. Any ideas?

MacOS 10.15.7 Lightroom Classic 10.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move the Primary LrC program window over to the attached, secondary, display and make that the Primary display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, fortunately that option works.

Thanks for confirming.

MacOS 10.15.7 Lightroom Classic 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines