• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing never working right between LrC collection and Lr CC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in LOVE with the idea of LrC Collections + Lr CC, but the syncing has been horrible.  Here is my general work flow.

Import into LrC
Add to collection synced with Lr CC
Cull, pick, edit on Lr CC (on the go) and LrC (in the office)
Export from LrC

But multiple of the last collections I have worked on have had sync issues.  For example, Lr CC will state that 100 images are flaged as picks, and then the synced collection in LrC will say 80 pictures are picked.  And then any edits/changes on those 20 mismatched photos are not recorded in LrC, which is mega anoying. To manage this workflow, I have to CONSTANTLY delete the "sync.lrdata" folder from catalog location, and let LrC rebuild this and sync everything correctly from the internet.  This is not working as designed.  Any advice?  Thank you so much for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately this is just very buggy and Adobe has already said it won't do anything to update the syncing capability of Classic. I too have noticed that often flags don't sync right even though they should. Never found a fix. It's also not uncommon for edits to inages to not sync it only sync sporadically. I know not helpful but I have given up hope a bit that this is a scalable solution and just work in Classic which is at least reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines