• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tethering does not work: the camera is connected but photos do not appear in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm trying to use my Canon 60 D through tethering on Windows 10 but I'm not able to.

The camera appears as connected although when I shot, photos do not appear on my screen. Find a screenshot of my screen.
Screenshot 2021-01-22 123350.jpg

I have checked the software version, the camera version (tethering works perfectly with this camera in a Mac computer with Capture One), the AutoPlay settings... I have no idea where the problem is!

Any idea to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use Lightroom 3.4 or later. Also, a card must be in the camera for this to work with your camera. See https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer @dj_paige 

I use the 10.1.1 Lightroom and the card is in the camera. 

Tethering is still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines