• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring versions from LR to LR Classic

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom for a couple of months, and have created several versions of some of the original RAW files.  I've just downloaded LR Classic so that I can print my images, and the original RAW files have successfully migrated across via the cloud. 

However, I can't find the edited versions of the RAW files. 

How can I get these (which are the ones I want to print) across to LR Classic?  Or are they there somewhere and if so how do I access them?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

AFAIK, versions do not sync to Lightroom Classic because Lightroom Classic does not have a similar feature. If you want to print a certain version, you need to select that so the main image is changed to that version and then wait till the new settings have synced down to Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have 'Sync' turned on in Lightroom-Classic, then the edits you have made with 'Lightroom' should automatically update and appear in Lightroom-Classic. (without 'history' but showing Develop adjustments)

Example-

My image (raw DNG) in Lightroom (and synced down to Lightroom-Classic)

ScreenShot190.jpg

I make some edits in Lightroom and within 2 minutes, this is my preview in Lightroom-Classic:

ScreenShot191.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I've sometimes saved several versions of the image in LR using the 'versions' function.  I can only find the original in LR Classic - how do I display the edited versions of the original please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, versions do not sync to Lightroom Classic because Lightroom Classic does not have a similar feature. If you want to print a certain version, you need to select that so the main image is changed to that version and then wait till the new settings have synced down to Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines