• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with importing photos. Photos import but library says 0 photos

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently started with my last 3 uploads.  I am on windows 10.  When I import photos from my SD card I usually put in a couple of generic keywords, my import preset and then import photos.  Now once the sd card is ejected and the photos uploaded the count in the library says 0 photos even though I can see the photos. I am not able to see all the photos though until I go to another folder then back again.  Then all the photos show up but the count is still 0.  If I delete 60 photos the count changes to -60.  I have to shutdown or restart the computer to have the photo count show up.  Also the keywords are not imported as they used to be.  Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Which camera?

Using a card reader or directly attaching the camera?

Is the destination drive internal or external or network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 10.1.1

Olympus

Card reader

External Hard drive

The only thing different is that this is my backup camera and I'm sure the version of lightroom has been updated since I last used the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this was fixed but I see others had this issue last August

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/library-doesnt-show-import-or-hdrpano... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob, I will reset my preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the link of @Bob Somrak it is suggested to reset Preferences.

See herehttps://www.lightroomqueen.com/?s=reset+preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Geoff, I will reset the preferences but it will be a couple of days before I have photos to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset my preferences, now it's even worse.  Same problems as before but now I can only enter keywords for one photo at a time.  Also my topaz plugins do not work any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines