• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

update Lightroom Classic 6.3 to 10.1

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, how can I update my Lightroom Classic 6.3 to 10.1? In Adobe Creative Cloud the app result update but I don't know how update to the 10.1 version. I recent install Windows 10 to perform this update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just install Lightroom Classic 10.1 from the CC App. It's an upgrade (meaning a new application will be installed next to the old version). When you start Lightroom Classic 10 for the first time, it should find your old catalog and ask you if you want to upgrade it. Say yes and you're good to go.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic 10.1 is something you have to PAY for. You subscribe to the Photography Plan from Adobe, then download it and follow the instructions already given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines