Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Utilisation LIGHTROOM Classic à la fin de mon abonnement

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

que se passe t'il si je prends un abonnement à pour utilise Lightroom Classic et que je ne le renouvelle pas au bout d'un an ? Est ce que je pourrai continuer d'utiliser Lightroom Classic ??

merci d'avance pour vos retours 

Chet. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use Lightroom after your subscription has expired or the subscription has been canceled. But you can only use the library module for manage and export your pictures. All other modules are disabled.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, My problem is that I have paid for premium version, I'm user sense
August 2020, and I can not use it. It is now until 18.01.2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This comment has nothing to do with the original question which is basically  to understand what's going on when you interup your annual subscription to LightRoom.

I'm coming from LR 6.14 which is no longer working on Mac OS Big Sur (Keep crashing at each start). I'm looking forward a solution but not to a monthly subscription forever as i'm not a regular user. Using Ligthroom only during speceific period but not on a monthly / basis. 

Furstrating here as i'm filling stuck with a 30k images library that i can no longer access and which can hardly be transfered to any other software solution.... 

Still hoping to receive some solution from Adobe to continue using my library in a way or else 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm coming from LR 6.14 which is no longer working on Mac OS Big Sur. I'm looking forward a solution but not to a monthly subscription forever as i'm not a regular user. Using Ligthroom only during speceific period but not on a monthly / basis.

There is no such thing with Lightroom Classic. You commit to pay for an entire year, you can't turn it on in one month and pay for it, and then turn it off in another month and not pay for it.

Furstrating here as i'm filling stuck with a 30k images library that i can no longer access and which can hardly be transfered to any other software solution....

You can transfer all of your work (edits, metadata) to other software from 6.14. You can use the free trial of Lightroom 10.1 for 7 days and export everything from Lightroom Classic for use in another software.

Still hoping to receive some solution from Adobe to continue using my library in a way or else

There is no solution from Adobe other than the above free trial solution and then transfer to another software, or purchasing a subscription. (And we're not Adobe here anyway, we're just Lightroom Classic users).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx Dj_paige

Any tutorial you would have to export a catalogue ? and within which software the exported catalogue can be retrieved. Not dreaming to much as LR has some very advanced and specific development algorithm but at least retrieving all the classification, tags, face recognition, GEO tags & "part" of the development parameters 🙂

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be the same with Lightroom Classic ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens if I take a subscription to use Lightroom Classic and I don't renew it after a year? Will I be able to continue using Lightroom Classic??

LrC will continue to work, but the Develop and Map modules will be disabled.

The Library module will work, and you can do some basic edits with Quick Develop.

You will also be able to export and print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines