I have had this brand new CLX 

Specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

Ram: 32.0 GB

System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Data D: 3TB

Windows C: 953 GB

Has all new Windows and Updated Geoforce Nividia Driver installed

I have had it under a year, brand new, and for the past week it has been crashing my computer on exports. I used to be able to edit and export 2500 image weddings and right now I can't even get through 200 exports with it freezing my computer, and eventually having me to hard reset my computer every time. I am getting behind on work and I am getting frustrated. 

On monday I had my computer completely emptied remotelu, and had Cybertron the make - reinstalled windows. However to no avail it's still crashing my system. There is nothing on my computer, It's completely empty. However, I can use the computer just fine on any other program, but when it comes to Lightroom - it crashes. 

Help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I can't even get through 200 exports with it freezing my computer, and eventually having me to hard reset my computer every time"

Your computer may be overheating due to clogged or faulty fans. LR uses close to 100% of your available CPU for exports, much more than most apps (including most games), and if the cooling system is working properly, the computer can abrubtly freeze and stop.

The easiest way to diagnose that is to install a temperature-monitoring utility Keep the utility open as you do a large export -- if you see the temperature get higher and higher (typically close to 100 degrees C) right before the machine crashes, then you've got a cooling problem.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines