• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos juntos en módulo biblioteca

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes. Tengo un problema en el módulo biblioteca desdes hace muchísimo tiempo. El problema es que cuando estoy en una carpeta donde he importado fotos y videos de mi teléfono (tengo un iphone 11 pro pero con teléfonos anteriores pasa lo mismo) se muestran todos los videos juntos al final de la carpeta, independientemente de la fecha en la que los haya tomado. De hecho hay fotos que se han tomado el mismo día que los videos y éstas sí aparecen ordenadas pero los videos están al final de la carpeta. En la barra de herramientas, en el aparatado "Orden" tengo seleccionado por defecto "Hora de captura", pero he probado con los otros modos y ninguno me pone los archivos por orden de fecha independientemente del tipo de archivo que sea. Alguien sabría decirme por qué ocurre esto? Muchas gracias.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This used to be a problem, several years ago, in older versions of Lightroom. I haven't seen this recently. As I remember, the problem was that Lightroom was reading the time of the videos as "GMT" instead of the local time.

Can you confirm what version of Lightroom you are using? And what OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the latest version of Lightroom because I have the photography plan and I always have the latest version. The operating system is Catalina, but it also happened to me in High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines