• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark gone when exporting

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer see my watermark when I export my photos I am using microsoft and LRC it worked before now nothing can see it on the edit watermark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Which version of LrC are you using?
  • Is it a text or graphic watermark you are using?
  • Can you see your watermark in Edit->Edit Watermarks?
  • In export, when you enable Watermarks, if you select Edit Watermarks from the drop down, and select the watermark, does it appear on photo like this

• tempsnip.jpgthe preview thumbnail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version 10.2 of LRC , I am using Text and yes I am seeing the the watermark I have not changed anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. 

I asked about seeing the watermark in the preview because I've had problems in the past with the size of the watermark relative to the photo. If you can see it, it also means it's colour is not being lost in the photo.

On the off chance you mat be seeing an old image, trying renaming the export to something like 'ThisIsSilly.JPG' and see if you can see the watermark then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yah nothing I have tried a dozen ways and no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post of screen capture of how it looks in the Water Mark Editor in Export like I did above.

I did find this related link unfortunately the recommendation there was to provide feedback on the official site. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/watermark-not-showing-up-on-exported-photos-lightroom-cc/m-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-04-07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm stumped except for that link I provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type are you exporting? Can you show that part of your export dialog? Watermarks can't be written when exporting originals or DNG types. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A comment from me-

I note in your screen-clip that you may have used many blank spaces in front of the text wording (an attempt to position the watermark?).

ScreenShot081.jpg

This is not necessary!. You set the location of the text by scrolling down and clicking on the dot/circle in the Anchor: -

ScreenShot076.jpg

Even the 'Align' options have little effect on the placement of a watermark-

ScreenShot077.jpg

With those blank spaces it is possible to have the watermark text actually move right off the image- (and it will export that way)

ScreenShot082.jpg

And (in the past, if I remember correctly) there was the situation when Windows File Explorer using 'Large' file icons, the watermark did not display on exported image jpg file icons- although they were there when viewed in a Photo browser. I do not have this problem in v10.2

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I deleted all the water marks and started over and it is back to working so thanks all for the help along the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines