We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I can no longer see my watermark when I export my photos I am using microsoft and LRC it worked before now nothing can see it on the edit watermark
I am using the latest version 10.2 of LRC , I am using Text and yes I am seeing the the watermark I have not changed anything
I asked about seeing the watermark in the preview because I've had problems in the past with the size of the watermark relative to the photo. If you can see it, it also means it's colour is not being lost in the photo.
On the off chance you mat be seeing an old image, trying renaming the export to something like 'ThisIsSilly.JPG' and see if you can see the watermark then.
Yah nothing I have tried a dozen ways and no luck
Can you post of screen capture of how it looks in the Water Mark Editor in Export like I did above.
I did find this related link unfortunately the recommendation there was to provide feedback on the official site. https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/watermark-not-showing-up-on-exported-photos-lightroom-cc/m-...
Sorry, I'm stumped except for that link I provided.
What file type are you exporting? Can you show that part of your export dialog? Watermarks can't be written when exporting originals or DNG types.
A comment from me-
I note in your screen-clip that you may have used many blank spaces in front of the text wording (an attempt to position the watermark?).
This is not necessary!. You set the location of the text by scrolling down and clicking on the dot/circle in the Anchor: -
Even the 'Align' options have little effect on the placement of a watermark-
With those blank spaces it is possible to have the watermark text actually move right off the image- (and it will export that way)
And (in the past, if I remember correctly) there was the situation when Windows File Explorer using 'Large' file icons, the watermark did not display on exported image jpg file icons- although they were there when viewed in a Photo browser. I do not have this problem in v10.2
Well I deleted all the water marks and started over and it is back to working so thanks all for the help along the way