Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to get that tether to work for the R5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

No one here knows when. The only way we find out is when Adobe makes an announcement. That's how you will find out as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here knows when. The only way we find out is when Adobe makes an announcement. That's how you will find out as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates of Lightroom and Camera Raw usually go together. ACR was updated yesterday, so it is reasonable to expect a Lightroom update soon.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope so! becuz it didnt happen together this time... not sure why they dont tell you when it will be updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure why they dont tell you when it will be updated

By mrsmorganriley@gmail.com

Please name a software company that does announce features in advance of the release of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing certain for you to absolutely expect that there will be tethered support for that camera. It's possible that it will be added, but not a certainty. Every model is not supported for tethered shooting. So it is a feature that you will just have to wait and see if it is added for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a need for professionals and it being a professional camera it stands to reason. I believe they do have the data needed from Canon back  mid summer. I really do not want to go to C1. but they are pushing me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines