• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the colour of my image change after applying a preset?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

This is driving me crazy!! 

I've imported my image into Lightroom, it looks fine. I start editing and use a preset. While my cursor is on the preset the image looks how I would expect it to with these setting. The preset is selected. I then move my cursor off the preset and the colour of the image changes with an orange hue. 

It doesn't happen on all presets but on quite a few. 

During the first screenshot my cursor is over the preset "Fresh-Interior" which is selected. Then once I move my cursor the colour changes.

Screenshot 2020-01-17 at 16.05.43.pngScreenshot 2020-01-17 at 16.05.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens to me at times, often because I drag the mouse diagonally off the preset list, causing the preview of a near-by preset to be displayed but not removed after the mouse leaves the preset list. To correct the display, I just click the current-1 and current edit steps in the edit history panel.

This is most likely a UI bug, but I have never bothered to report it.

Me: Win 10.1809 and LR 9.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is  a bug Adobe has acknowledged that remains to be fixed. Please add your 'Me To vote' and 'Follow' at the below report.

https://console.getsatisfaction.com/photoshop_family/conversations/lightroom-preset-hover-preview-in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tired opening this link and it wasnt working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-preset-hover-preview-incorrect-for-...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I think I found a solution for this case.

Go to Preferences/ Performance / Develop / Uncheck this option >>  Enable hover preview of presets in loupe

It works for me. 

I'm using iOs Catalina 10.15.2 / Lightroom Classic 9.1

Please test and let me know if works for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this keeps happening to me to and I just spent over an hour trying to fix it and getting very frustrated. Thank you for posting this I hope to see a resolution soon from adobe 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem and all I did was switch the profile to other options and back. This solved it instantly.PROFILE COLOR.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by that? what are the other options? please let me know
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! I just hovered over the other options in the profile drop down, hovered down to landscape, portrait, etc and it corrected itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone . I am mohamed from Egypt . I recently discover that you can only fix your preset by make the temperature auto or here is the powerful solution is to add 2000 k on the temperature panel .....or 1250 k 

Thank you all . I hope it works with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happens to me sometimes too. 

Working with 2 monitors here. 

When I move lightroom from one to another it happens. 
None of the above 'solutions' worked for me. But this one does:

Dragging Lightroom to the different monitor then close it completely. Open it again and i can edit normally. 
If I drag Lightroom into the other monitor again I have the same colourshifting. 

Mac Mini M1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines