• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why to display 100% will change the orientation from portrait to landscape?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On portrait picture, if I want to enlarge to 100% to view, why it always changes to landscape orientation?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a bug. As a first step, upload a photo with the problem to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here. We can see if the problem occurs on other LR installations or just yours and possibly identify why this is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have found out it is not my problem, but a shortcoming of Lightroom. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the method you are using to set 100% magnification? Are you choosing a menu command, clicking a tool, pressing a keyboard shortcut, or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have found out it is not my problem, but a shortcoming of Lightroom. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, there is no shortcoming in Lightroom that converts from portrait to landscape on zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines