• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: からインポートするキーワードの順序を制御したい I want to control the order of keywords imported from adobe bridge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS 12.0.1

Apple Silicon M1

Lightroom Classic version: 11.0 [ 202110120910-0bccc70d ]
Language setting: en-JP

Bridge 12.0.0.234

Hello
I use Adobe Bridge to add keywords and explanations to my photos.
I'm importing it into Adobe Lightroom Classic.
I'm arranging the keywords in order of priority
If you import it into Lightroom and then output the file
The order of the keywords is different from what you want.
I think the order is "will Export".
Please let me know if there is a way to change the order setting of this "Will Export".
Or, from Lightroom, keep the order of the keywords arranged in Adobe Bridge.
Please let me know if there is a way to output it.

こんにちは

わたしは、Adobe Bridgeにて写真にキーワードと説明をつけています。

それをAdobe Lightroom Classicにインポートしています。

わたしは優先度の高い順番にキーワードを並べていますが

Lightroomにインポートしてから、ファイルを出力すると

キーワードの並び順が希望するものと異なっています。

”will Export”という並び順になっていると思います。

この"Will Export"の並び順の設定を変更する方法があれば教えてください。

もしくは、Adobe Bridgeにて並べたキーワードの順のままにLightroomから

出力する方法があれば教えてください。

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you bothering with Bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply.
I solved what I wanted to know in the following post.
Adobe Lightroom Classic doesn't have any control over when outputting keywords.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/alphabetical-keywords-in-lightroom-vs-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That post is out-of-date.  LR 11 added a very limited ability to order the keywords for export to stock agencies. 

In the Keywording panel, if there are existing keywords, delete them and hit return twice (very important). Then re-enter the keywords in the desired order. If you select another photo and then come back to this photo, the keywords will appear alphabetical, but LR has remembered your ordering internally. When you export the photo, the ordered keywords will appear in the newly introduced metadata field, XMP:WeightedFlatSubject.  Evidently, Adobe Stock will read the keyword order from there, but I don't know about other stock agencies.

The implementation of this new feature is poor:

- If you try to reorder the keywords in the Keywording panel without first clearing them and hitting return twice, the new order won't be accepted by LR. 

- LR always displays the keywords in alphabetic order, regardless of the order you entered them.

- LR's Metadata > Read Metadata From File won't read the order saved in the file or its .xmp sidecar, either from the industry-standard fields IPTC:Keywords, XMP:Subject, XMP:HiearchicalSubject or from the new field XMP:WeightedFlatSubject. So even if Bridge wrote that field (it doesn't), LR won't read it.

- Keywords in the existing metadata fields IPTC:Keywords, XMP:Subject, and XMP:HierarchicalSubject are always written in alphabetic order, regardless of the order you entered in LR.  So other stock agencies that don't know about this new field XMP:WeightedFlatSubject won't see your keyword order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing very useful information.
I applied this method to Adobe Bridge.
Even in Adobe Bridge 12.0.0.234, by pressing the return key twice, the keywords are memorized in the order in which they were entered.
I imagine the field XMP: Weighted FlatSubject was created.
In addition to this, I confirmed that if I template the created keyword set and set it in another photo, it will be recognized as a keyword in the input order in the same way.
This allows you to respond without having to press the return key twice each time.

Based on these results, I decided to register with "Adobe Stock" by the following method.
・ Set keywords in "Adobe Bridge". In that case, press the return key twice, enter the keyword, and create a template.
・ Retouch photos in "Lightroom Classic"
-Export using the workflow function of "Adobe Bridge"
・ Register in "Adobe Stock".

Note: I'm more accustomed to using "Lightroom Classic" than "Camera Raw".

that's all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<dc: subject>

<lr: weightedFlatSubject>

<lr: hierarchySubject>

If there is a description on these tags,
In "Adobe Stock"
For files exported from "Adobe Bridge", use the information of <lr: weightedFlatSubject>

If there is no <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag information, the information of <dc: subject> is used.

What happens when the keyword is linked from "" Bridge "to" Lightroom "?

"Lightroom" uses the value of <dc: subject> by sorting it independently.

In the keyword field of "Lightroom", after pressing the return key twice and then entering an arbitrary sequence of keywords, "Adobe Stock" will also be displayed in that order.

For verification, after overwriting the keyword information with "Lightroom", I exported the XMP file with "Adobe Bridge" which is linked with the information.
<dc: subject>
<lr: weightedFlatSubject>
<lr: hierarchySubject>
Both have been overwritten
<lr: weightedFlatSubject> can be registered in any order
<dc: subject> <lr: hierarchicalSubject> were registered in alphabetical order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bridge-> Lightroom-> Photoshop keyword validation

To prevent the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag from being generated in "Bridge", do not insert a line break with the return key (enter key) when entering a keyword.

You can check the completed information by selecting "File"-> "File Information ...".
Select "Raw data" at the bottom left of the displayed window to check.

Browse the data and make sure the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag has not been generated.
If it's done, export it as a template once.
Open the exported file with a text editor, delete the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> part, and save it.
By loading the processed template, the countermeasure is completed.
Other than how to load (replace) the template in the above window
It is also possible to replace with any template from "Tools" by "Replace metadata". If you do a lot, it is more efficient to use the "replace metadata" function.

This time, as a keyword
z, y, x, 3,2,1
I tried to input in the order.

When data was output from "Bridge" and registered in "Adobe Stock" in this state, the keywords were registered in this order.

Next is the cooperation with "Lightroom Classic".
In "Lightroom", update and import the keyword information etc. entered in "Bridge".

Update (import information) is supported by pressing the arrow mark at the top right of the thumbnail screen.

Since there is currently no way to correctly check the order in which the data was imported in "Lightroom", export the data and check the xmp information in "Photoshop".

Unfortunately, the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag has been generated.

The order was as follows. I'm not sure about the registered regularity. Is it some character code order?
・ Y
・ X
・ 3
・ Z
・ 1
・ 2

By the way, the order of input is as follows
・ Z
・ Y
・ X
・ 3
・ 2
・ 1

Such tags are automatically generated, so when you register with "Adobe Stock", the keyword will be
The order is y, x, 3, z, 1, 2.

In "Lightroom", the method to improve this is "press the return key twice in the keyword input field and then enter the keyword".
I actually went there.

Keywords are registered in alphabetical order in the <dc: subject> tag,

It was registered in the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag in the intended order.

This makes it possible to reflect in "Adobe Stock" in the intended order.

The conclusion here.
In "Lightroom", the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag is automatically generated in the intended order by pressing the return key twice in the keyword field.

However, it is inefficient and impractical to deal with this one by one each time.
Therefore, do not export from "Lightroom", but after retouching with "Lightroom", export from "Bridge" and register it in "Adobe Stock".

The important point to note when entering keywords in "Bridge" is "Never enter a line feed code with the return key (enter key) in the keyword entry field." If you do so, the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag in alphabetical order Will be automatically generated.

You can check if the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag has been generated by selecting "File"-> "File Information ..." and viewing the Raw data information.

If the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag is generated, write it out as template data once, open the file with a text editor, etc., and delete the <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag.
Correspondence is completed by reading the edited template file.

Finally
If you register the keywords in the order you entered them in the automatically generated <lr: weightedFlatSubject> tag, you don't have to worry about this.
I would like to ask the developers to make improvements as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Changed conversation from Discussions to Ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate