• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Hover Preview of Curves

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to not have to apply a curve to see the changes to the image. We can hover on presets and profiles and see the change in real time but curves must be manually applied in order to see the change. 

This is helpful because as I've made and saved curves over time, I often forget to experiment with them becuase of how arduous it now feels to try them, where with presets and profiles it's a quick hover to get a sample of the changes that would be made to the image. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered creating normal Develop presets of those curves, rather than only having them in the custom point curve pop-up? Then you could get your wish today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hundreds of presets as is from over the years and the curves are
just fine where they are. This isn’t revolutionary functionality I’m asking
for, simply asking for it to align with the other two comparable elements. --

Thanks,
Stefan Trotman
(718)812-9209

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely, it's here as a feature request that others can vote on. I only suggest an alternative to solve the issue in the meantime, with the warning that since there's such a simple solution, it's unlikely to be considered a high priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate