• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: False error message on cloud is stopping sharing

LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me regularly. I try and share a a photo to my Adobe Project (which is integrated) and normally it works just fine. 

But recently I am getting a message "Photos Not Synced, Original photos must be synced to the cloud before publishing". 

The thing is - they absolutely are synced to the cloud. Even when I click on the cloud, it confirms that all photos are "Synced and backed up". 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Greetings,

Updates to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web, were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next time this happens where you receive an error message and before you check the sync status, can you create a Diagnostic Log? A screenshot of the error would also be helpful.

For LrDesktop

Go to Preferences

Account Section

Hold down the [Opt/Alt] key to make [Diagnostic Log] button appear.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I have created a diagnostic and screenshot attached also. This problem happens all the time for me (even though I have 1TR of storage, and am using a fraction). Not sure how I can attach the diagnostic zip file here, but will try and 

Image-7b108c39-3ba5-4318-8ae3-ad03aae9faa3-1124673710.jpg

Appreciate any guidance you can provide on what I am doing wrong, as it is a mystery to me! Seems to happen with some pictures, but not others, so no consistency on when I can expect the error to occur. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do let me know where I can send the diagnostic report zip file. Thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also clarify where you're sharing photos to? You mention "Adobe Project". "Is it actually "Adobe Portfolio"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates to Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web were released today. After installing the updates (.2) please confirm if you still see this issue after updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings,

Updates to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web, were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate