• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Missing Pictures, Presets, and Watermark Data after 5.4 Update

LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday when I use the Lightroom Mobile, it was okay. I still have my presets and pictures saved in the apps but today , 18th August 2020 , after I updated the apps on Apps Store, all of my pictures and presets gone. I really need this to be fix as soon as possible. Please help me as I really need all those pictures and presets.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Updating Status

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020
Updated 8/19/2020. 3:30 PM Central:

We are aware that some customers who updated to Lightroom 5.4.0 on iPhone and iPad may be missing photos and presets that were not synced to the Lightroom cloud. 

A new version of Lightroom mobile (5.4.1) for iOS and iPadOS has now been released that prevents this issue from affecting additional customers. 

Installing version 5.4.1 will not restore missing photos or presets for customers affected by the problem introduced in 5.4.0. 

We know that some customers hav...

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 310 Replies 310
310 Comments
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk this is not okay. I have spent 100s of dollars on my presets and now get to buy them again, because of an update? I pay monthly for this app and loved how easy it was to use, but this is just wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk you said Lightroom classic is not affected, wrong ! I lost all my preset and Have some work to do !

So what are we supposed to do now ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic does not sync presets to or from the Ecosystem clients of which Lightroom iOS is a member.  As such this issue could not have affected your Lightroom Classic presets. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me how can i get my lost presets back !? It was really hard to make them and after uploading the app they are all gone..... How can i get them back on mobile Lightroom. It's really not okay, cause this happends a lot !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Anjavesin this issue happened with an update 3 months ago and a new update was rolled out very quickly to fix it. Since you're only posting now, it's likely you have a different issue. Did you have the free app or a subscription? Are you signed into the correct Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a free app and my Adobe ID was correct. But now it says that i have 28 remaining days. I don't know what it means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opened my app and all my presets are gone. I paid a lot of money for them. How do I get them back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. I just opened my mobile app and all the presets I have paid for or all gone. I spent a lot of money on them. How do I get them back? Or what the heck is going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Laurie Leigh Wilkinson   You might check the solution in this thread: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-new-update-presets-go... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating Status

Status Fixed