• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Not able to select photo from camera roll

LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I tried to select the photo from gallery in Lightroom, it is not giving option to select photo, directly it is opening first photo of the gallery. I tried multiple times to select photo every time it is happening same. Please look into this.

Mobile: iPhone 11

iOS: 14.4.2

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Greetings,

Updates to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web, were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
10 Comments
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go into Lightroom app on my iPhone 12 Pro and I try to go into my camera role to choose a photo to edit but Lightroom just automatically opens the last photo in my camera role and I am unable to select anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir jese he gallery mai se photo import krte h hota he na h pls help sir

Google Translate: Sir like he is importing photos from gallery, he is not help plus sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry you're having trouble but we need more details to offer any help. A screenshot might be helpful as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking into the issue. 

As a workaround you can go to Camera Roll in Photos and send the photos to Lightroom rather than pulling them from Lightroom until the issue is fixed.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk sure, thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Prathyusha Reddy does it help to go back once you have the wrong photo selected and select the intended one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have sub for payment lightroom. Lately i cant choose wich picture in my camera roll to import to liggtroom. It just automatic pops to some picture as it wants and force me to choose the pic. Before i could press add pic from camera roll and scroll to find wich i want. But now is impossible. My iphone is 12 pro max and has the latest ios an lightroom is updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos and make sure Lightroom is set to All Photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you so much for reporting this. We are aware of the issue and will have a fix in an upcoming release. For now you can go to the Camera Roll and select photos to send to Lightroom using the Share button. I'm merging your post to an existing thread where the issue is being tracked. Updates will be posted there as we have them. Thanks for your patience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings,

Updates to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom Ecosystem products for Desktop, Mobile and Web, were released today and contain a fix for this issue.

Please refresh your Creative Cloud application and install your update when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate