• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush isnt applying edit.

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, after i select my adjustment brush and do a saturation adjustment it dosent apply the edit. Only way i can see the edit is when i click on the blue Circle where I started my adjustment but as soon as i switch to any other settings like the crop option it goes back to the orgnal. What am I doing wrong. Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot showing what happens and showing the adjustment brush settings? Embed the screenshot, do not attach it. Use this icon:

Embed screenshot.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Heres the photos. The only change that i made is on the ear because the ear was white so I made it blend with the top part. 

20210505_071914.jpg

20210505_071929.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the arrow on the right. That will expand the settings. The current brush size is very small. Check that the Flow or the Density are not set to zero too. And next time, please post a proper screenshot, not a photo of the screen.

1 2021-05-05 17-56-35.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines