Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Myportfolio

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using adobe portfolio site pbjimages.myportfolio.com 

Just developed this problem on my IPAD 3. This problem is on both Safaria and Chrome. When I go to view my site I can connect to the site, but get a blank screen that I believe is the background color I have choosen for the site. Knowing where the buttons are I can tap on that position and the tabs will change so I feel the content is just below this blank layer. The Ipad has worked in the past and I don't know of any action I may have taken to cause this to happen. 

I can view the site on another Ipad and my iPhone using Safaria. I can see other sites without any issues. I have cleared history and cashe and rebooted the Ipad. One other thing that I have noticed is that the same thing seems to be happening with the Adobe myportfolio example site too.

Any thoughts appreciated. - Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the white splash page?  I don't have an iPad Pro but it looks OK on my 7th generation iPad.

On smaller devices though, there is an excessive amount of white space on top and bottom.  See screenshot.

image.png

Since I can't reproduce the problem on any of my devices, you could experiment with another theme or add a masthead image to see if that makes a difference.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy... the problem appears to be just with the Ipad 3. The site does open on my other IOS devices so I am just assuming that the ver of IOS on the 3 is not compatible with the myportfolio site. One day I would like to find another Ipad 3 and try it. Apple appears to have locked down any IOS updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines