• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rep Lied to Me and Now I Can't Get my LR Subscription Back

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was chatting with support because I noticed my charge increased from $16 to $21 for the 1tb photography plan. They said oh you have the all apps plan you can just pay $9.99 for the storage and you'll still have access to all the apps. Sounds good to me, well after they did that my LR stopped working.

Whenever I open it it says your subscription ended you need to renew, so I click renew and then it says "you newed you're all set LR is ready to use". But it isn't ready its stuck on a loop where it says renew again. I have spent 8+ hours now chatting with support getting no where, having gone through a pleathora of options reinstalling signing in and out and nothing works. All of my other apps work, and when I look at my account it shows LR and LRC as apps included in my subscription. Some of the reps have mentioned something about an education plan that needs removed and changed to the regular apps but they want to charge me 52.99/month for, and I have this redeemed code for the year. Other reps have told me no it's defintely included in your subscription already.  Also if I go to try and purchase LR it says it is already included in my all apps subscription. Which makes sense because it shows up as available apps. One of the reps suggested making a new account which is crazy because I have spent years editing and working on over 800GB of photos. 

Over this convulted mess of chatting I have had 3 supervisors supposed to call me now which haven't. Supervisors are never available to talk to in the moment it's always a "callback" that never happens. Nobody knows what they're talking about and has been able to help me. 

This has been a ridiculously frustrating experience and I am seriously considering leaving the adobe products all togther. I just want what I was promised the all apps like I have and 1tb of storage for the 9.99/month. If anyone in here can please save me from this nightmare its been too long I have photos I need to edit. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fda4.PNGHere is the other screenshot showing my dashboard which includes lightroom and LRC. I just need my LR to work again guys it's killing me not being able to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The should have had you add a LR 1TB account. I'll email you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That’s what they did at first but it didn’t work out. They’re saying my All apps plan is an educational kivuto plan and doesn’t include LR. But as you can see in my screenshots it shows that it does. And my mobile LR app on my iPhone and iPad still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines