• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android: LR Mobile always showing 2 uploads pending

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android 10, LR Mobile, always shows 2 photos pending upload but never does complete or even actually start an upload where a percentage shows. How can I find the pending photos and either delete them or just manually transfer them to LR Classic on my PC desktop? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be worth trying to perform another edit to try to kick it, presumably you have enough cloud storage space?

If you visit http://lightroom.adobe.com/ then the sync issues may show up there, over to the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I have lots of room for files, 1tb of online storage with only 20 GB used. For quite some while now I've been having serious sync problems between my phone and Lightroom classic. Those problems can sometimes be solved by rebuilding the sync data in Lightroom classic. If that doesn't work then I'm reduced to clicking on each photo URL that won't download automatically and then downloading it manually then going into Lightroom online deleting that file from Lightroom online and then going back and importing the downloaded photo into Lightroom classic. My problem now is that if I get photos that won't upload 4 weeks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a continuation of my reply above. On the Android phone version of Lightroom there is no way do dentists I the photos that won't upload. So I'm stuck with two photos that are attempting to upload for weeks and I cannot get rid of them. And while I'm on it their dark background with lighter text is mostly unreadable. What I would like to see is a way to be able to click on the uploading message and have it tell me which photos by filename won't upload from my phone to Lightroom online. Again thanks for your reply I'm sorry it took me two replies but this community Interface on my Android phone wouldn't let me go back and add in to my previous message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines