• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find Lightroom CC photos in Photoshop Express

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to access my Lightroom CC photos through Photoshop.

I use the drop down, select Lightroom, I get the Asset Browser window, but says I haven't taken any photos yet. But I've taken several.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps, and restarted my device, but no luck.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

Have your photos synced to the cloud? Browse to lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID, and let us know if you see your photos there.

Are you signed in with with the same Adobe ID on Lightroom and Photoshop? People having two different Adobe IDs is a common cause of not seeing what you expected.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It hadn't synced properly for some reason, but it has now so I can see them on the website

But I still can't see them in the Photoshop app, and I'm logged in though Facebook on both apps.

Also, I somehow (accidentally?) got the 30 day free trial of the premium service. Is the ability to view pics from Lightroom in Photoshop on the same device a premium only feature, or should I be able to do that with the free version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines