• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t import photos directly to Lightroom Mobile anymore

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after upgrading to iOS 13.6 Lightroom won't let me import photos directly to Lightroom. I have the Apple SD-card reader with lightning connector. It used to work before upgrading to iOS 13.6, now the alternative to import from external card is grayed out. I can still import photos on my iPhone via the Photos app. Is this a bug on iOS 13.6 or in Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test I updated to 13.6 and connected my non-Apple reader and it worked as expected.

Wonder if it could be something in the iOS settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that button is on.  If you see two, try toggling both off and then back on.  Turning both on should reduce this to the single expected setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problems, Lightroom App does not detect the memory card like it used to in app. I checked the Setting>Privacy>Files and Folders but its grayed out, Im unable to toggle it. Advice needed. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not heard of this problem before, so I hope someone else can chime in.

What device and iOS version are you using?  

Are you updated to the latest Lightroom app? 

If you go to iOS > Settings > Privacy > Photos, is that enabled?

As long as you have no new images or edits that still need to be synced to the cloud (tap on the LR cloud icon inside the app to check), could you see if reinstalling the app helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running into the same issue on my IPad. I can't access my SD as I could before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryan

Have you tried the advice above?

Please check iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and toggle off any back on any settings switch you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines