Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download full size originals

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For a few days now I have not been able to download full size originals in Lightroom CC. I get the error message "some images could not be exported at the size you requested because we could't access the full size original". I also cannot access the files from the mobile app, however I can see and download the original images from the Adobe website. I have the Photography Creative Cloud plan with 1 TB.

Thank you very much.

Francesco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francesco,

Sorry that you cannot export originals from Lightroom CC as you're getting an error message " Some images could not be exported at the size you requested because we could't access the full size original".

Which exact version of Lightroom CC are you using and on which operating system?

Please take a look at this similar discussion Lightroom CC can't export synced Lightroom CC Classic images at full resolution and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I had a look at the discussion you kindly indicated, however that is not my case since the images I try to download have been added to Lightroom CC directly and not coming from Classic. Plus, in the past I was able to download them, now apparently not anymore.

I'm using Lightroom CC 1.3 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Thank you.

Francesco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue (screenshot is attached):

I uploaded all images from the new Lightroom version which is up to date, apart from that I have enough disk space to sync files, in Local Storage setting I have enough reserved space for file syncing. Besides, I signed out and signed in again to the creative cloud app. It's not getting any better, I can get my files in original.

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 11.10.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the exact same problem for a while, and I've tried so many things including talking to Adobe Support, who sent me the link to where I could access my original files stored on Adobe Cloud online and edit them there.

The problem is, when I access the original files online, I don't have the full range of editing capabilities as I do in the actual program.

I'm connected to the internet, I have plenty of storage space, and I can only edit and save 'smart previews' in Adobe CC. It's so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same for me.  I'm using Windows 10 version 2004, the latest Lightroom CC version, and more than half a terabyte of storage free, yet still no luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this precise issue with several of my images. Showing the info in Lightroom shows the image in full resolution - I'm online, all images stored locally - but when I export to .jpg I get an error saying that the full size could not be access, and the .jpg is generated at about a quarter of the original resolution. Getting extremely frustrated 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure this out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you figure this out? I'm having the exact same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines