• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create preset isn’t working

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased some presets and they are transferring them over to light room and it isn't allowing me to press on the create preset Button to then create the preset and transfer over to the preset files can anyone help me into activating the create preset button

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to force quit the Lr app and restart again. Let me know if that helps. In addition could you give us some info about the preset provider from where you have purchased the preset. Thanks for you help. --Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have just released a Lr 5.3.1 update. Please give it a try and let us know if it helped. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr.png

Me too, what's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try our 5.3.1 update and let us know if that helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines