Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different version

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I'm new on lightroom.  I've never used it before.  I installed the app and then I started looking for tutorials but every single tutorial shows a completely different version of the program and I can't figure it out.  Any clues?? Thank you!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Juan,

I share your frustration.  I bought and am trying to use what is supposed called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.  This is different from what is called Lightroom Classic.  For whatever reason, the idiots at Adobe could not forsee all the problems of having two products with the same name, so when you search for answers to your problems, you will always get a mixture of both products, and mostly for the Lightroom Classic product.  It's all fine and good when you don't have questions but as soon as you do, it is the most frustrating thing.  I highly recommend giving up on Adobe and going with another provider as I am about to do.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search tutorials through the Lightroom Apps-

In Lightroom v3.2 (on a desktop or laptop)  Click on the Help icon (circle with a ?). Scroll down for tutorials.

In Lightroom Mobile (iPhone iPad, etc)  Click on the Cog Wheel icon, select 'Help & Support', click 'Guided Tutorials'

Searching in a Web Browser - always include "Lightroom Version 3.2" in the search. (Version Number is more specific for the Cloud version)

Get the FREE eBook "Lightroom CC" from the Lightroom Queen https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines