Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Finding all photos with the same 2 people in it.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in Lr (cloud based) that I can catalogue/tag my photos so that I can do a search to find all photos with the same 2 people (for example) in them? Many thanks. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the People Feature to tag people's faces, here's Adobe's documentation:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/people-view.html

You should then be able to use the Filter icon to select the names you want to search for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That information was very helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the Lightroom Desktop app on your PC, you should be able to do that provided you have used either the People tagging or keyword functions to identify the people in each photo. Once that's done it's a fairly simple process to use the search function to first isolate all photos containing Person A, then searching all those resulting photos to find which of them also contain Person B. 

I don't think that's possible in the LrMobile app, but can be done using the LrDesktop app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for that useful information. Very helpful. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines