Getting an error for Camera Raw while editing in image from Lighroom 6.7 to Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening all. I think this is my first post, at least in a long time. Just in case this is not the right place I'll save the details. I'm trying to edit it from LR 6.7 to Photoshop elements 2020 and getting a Camera Raw error. Point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry that you're getting an error related to Camera Raw while editing an image from Lightroom 6.7 to Photoshop Elements 2020.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message you're getting? Also, what is your operating system and its version? Do you get this error while editing a specific file or file format from Lightroom?

It seems like you're getting the error because Lightroom 6 is not updates to the most recent version 6.14. Select Help> Updates to get the latest version.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines