• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible support service / remote

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be more than happy to share the support chat transcript to the relevant supervisor. 

The support agent was avoiding the issue, inventing a solution for something completely elementary, even if the issue was clearly visible by remote session, and refused to connect me to the second level support.

To top it all, I had to wait for the responses several minutes in between, and the whole session seemed like he was killing time. 

The problem is that the icon for the merged icons and number of photos merged dissapeared. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, share the details of your problem here.

You may find there are other community users of Lr-Classic (not associated with Adobe) that can help in this forum.

Please include the following in your question:
Adobe product and Version number
Operating system and Version number
The full text of any Error Message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screenshots of the problem
A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines