Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import DNG Presets in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i created a own preset in lightroom mobile.

How can i save and export or share the preset?

Is it possible to save my preset as a Dng-File and send it to my friends?

I do not have the desktop version of lightroom. I only use lightroom mobile on IOS.

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Hi All,

As of now the functionality to export presets is not present in Lightroom for Mobile. However, there’s an ongoing feature request here: https://bit.ly/2RKRh9H You may follow it to stay up-to-date about any news regarding this.

In the meantime, you can follow these steps to transfer custom presets from your mobile devices to your home/work computer.

• Open an image in Edit mode, then apply a preset on the image. (The preset that you want to transfer).
  • Click on the “Share to” icon on the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Hi all,

Now, you can import DNG presets via DNG image in the Lightroom Mobile app and save them as user presets. Take a look at the following article for the step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/import-presets-mobile.html

Once you save the settings a user preset, you can sync presets between Lightroom Desktop & Lightroom Mobile. For more info, check out this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/add-sync-mobile-presets.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi santinat87026777,

Currently, it is not possible to share Lightroom mobile presets with other users. There is a feature request in place on our Lightroom feedback community: Lightroom mobile (Android): How do I share a preset? | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Please add you vote to the above discussion and share your feedback. Our Engineers do monitor this space and look for major feature requests from our valuable users like you to shape the product further.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to figure out how to do this. When you click on the share option click “export original” and click to camera roll. it should save it as a DNG file and keep the preset settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you share mobile presets that you made? I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to save as a DNG file or anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, it should be quite easy.

1. Click the share button once you've finished generating the look or preset you want to save.

2. select "export as".

3. Select on the DNG format as your preferred one.

4. Export to your library and email the file to yourself so you may access it from anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lool so easy !    just share your preset .xmp  file !!

and they put it under userstyles folder .. all presets even desktop to mobile work this way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-go to your file manager app
-go to Android > data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files > carouselDocuments > 00000... > Profiles > Settings
-copy the folder UserStyles (all presets are there but it is in no correct preset names but you can check one by one upon uploading to the other device)

-copy to another device
-paste the folder to the same path as stated above 
-relaunch LRmobile
-all user presets will be copied and will be available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much @ayawtalaga! These directions worked for me! Also, love the username XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why naman english yarn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I got a new phone and used this path to transfer my presets!! (note they're not named in plain language in the files so you have to copy the whole folder to get them all).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi santinat87026777 

If you want to find lots of mobile lightroom presets. I found references on pinterest regarding lightroom presets. https://id.pinterest.com/RLPresetsid/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

As of now, there's no option to share and export presets from the Lightroom Mobile app. You can create presets in the Lightroom Desktop app and sync those preset to the Lightroom Mobile app. Check out the following article for more info on this workflow: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/add-sync-mobile-presets.html

Note: Lightroom Desktop and Lightroom Mobile app should be logged in with the same Adobe id.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

As of now the functionality to export presets is not present in Lightroom for Mobile. However, there’s an ongoing feature request here: https://bit.ly/2RKRh9H You may follow it to stay up-to-date about any news regarding this.

In the meantime, you can follow these steps to transfer custom presets from your mobile devices to your home/work computer.

• Open an image in Edit mode, then apply a preset on the image. (The preset that you want to transfer).
  • Click on the “Share to” icon on the top right corner and choose the “Export As” option to export the image as a DNG file. 

1.jpg

• Transfer the DNG file from the mobile device to another mobile device or computer. (You can send it via email or use any other means to transfer the file.)
  • Open the Lightroom app on the secondary mobile device and import the DNG file.
  • Open the DNG in “Edit” mode and click on the 3 dots icon on the top right corner, then choose to Create Preset.

2.jpg

"You have now successfully transferred the preset."

Hope this info helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ei, gente. Queria saber se é possível transferir as predefinições de usuário de uma conta para outra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default3c1upqwfrv2r 

Please read the solution from Sahil posted on April 22, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Now, you can import DNG presets via DNG image in the Lightroom Mobile app and save them as user presets. Take a look at the following article for the step by step instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/import-presets-mobile.html

Once you save the settings a user preset, you can sync presets between Lightroom Desktop & Lightroom Mobile. For more info, check out this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/add-sync-mobile-presets.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great news! I just came back from traveling and used my tablet and smart phone for editing. I was looking for a way to export the presets... Perfect timing!

I've created a Presets folder in my Creative Cloud files for just this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines