• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want my photos and presets

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just singed in to ightroom on a new device all my photos and presets are gone.those are the only copies I had of those photos I want them back please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you clarify your post please. What version of Lightroom were you using, and on what device? Do you have an Adobe subscription, or are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the free version of Lightroom on an iPhone and no I don't have an adobe subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restore the new phone from a backup of the old phone? I think that's the only way you can get the Lr Mobile content from one phone to another without a subscription.

Or....are you saying that tyou DID initially restore the phone, and the content was there but has been lost by the recent failed 5.4 update to Lr Mobile? See this Adobe note: Lightroom for mobile (5.4.0) on iOS and iPadOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I couldn't restore the data from a backup of the other phone because it wouldn't turn on . I did switch on the background restore but I don't think that did anything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to be able to access the old phone in order to restore the new phone from a backup of the old phone. So, if you did make backups of the old phone (either to your iCloud account or to iTunes on a computer) you should be able to restore the data onto your new phone. See these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204184

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no backups of the old phone so I don't think I can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's sad to hear, as it means you've lost all the data on the old phone with no way of getting it back unless the old phone can be fixed. Sorry we weren't able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have a subscription, then your photos and presets are stored locally on the device. That means that if you switch to a new device, you will not see the photos and presets, unless you can 'restore' the new device from a backup of the old one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines