Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Settings

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi at all,

Unfortunately, Lightroom Mobile on my iPad no longer automatically opens the "do you want to import? query box. No matter if I connect the camera or SD card reader. I can only import pictures via the "+ button". But I don't like the overview selection there. Is it possible to set the query on the iPad?

On my IPhone the import query comes automatically, no Problems... 

Any Ideas? 

Best Regards 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi Sven,

Sorry about that -- you did confirm you checked the relevant settings already.  We're looking into the problem you mentioned here.  

Update: question -- to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders, if you toggle the setting for Lightroom off and then back on, does this help the issue on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be something to do with the Privacy Settings on the iPad. Make sure that Lightroom has access to Photos/All Photos and Files and Folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile has access to Photos/All Photos and Files and Folders. Already checked in my Settings... :–( 

1 week ago, everything was Fine 🤷🏼😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have updated to iOS 14, please also check that your iPad has allowed Lightroom to access All Photos, not just Selected Photos.  Does that help?  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile has access to Photos/All Photos and Files and Folders. Already checked in my Settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sven,

Sorry about that -- you did confirm you checked the relevant settings already.  We're looking into the problem you mentioned here.  

Update: question -- to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders, if you toggle the setting for Lightroom off and then back on, does this help the issue on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ist Works! 

I Switch off,  and than back to on.
Great, thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines