• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect export

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally exported a gallery at incorrect sizing for print and did t realize until it was already out of my LR. Now i found the incorrectly sized files in my recycle bin and restored them and reimported them to LR. It recognized the files can I now export at correct sizing for print or will this not work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images exported from Lightroom are copies. The originals are still in Lightroom. It wouldn't be necessary to import those copies in order to create a new export. Just find the originals and size the export properly and export again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not in LR anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why, did you delete them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines