• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid & installed for Lightroom 6 in 2015 which all owrked fine.

I now have a new PC and I'm trying to re-install it.

Lightroom 6 is no longer available so I tried installing the trial version of Lightroom CC assuming I could just enter my old license number, but this is not the case.

The trial has now ended.

Can anyone tell me how I can get Lightroom working again on my new PC without paying for it again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

First of all, Lightroom CC (if that is really what you installed, not Lightroom Classic CC) is not the next version of Lightroom 6. It is an entirely different application. To reinstall Lightroom 6, get the installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/lightroom-downloads.html The installer will install Lightroom 6.14, which is the latest version of Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, Lightroom CC (if that is really what you installed, not Lightroom Classic CC) is not the next version of Lightroom 6. It is an entirely different application. To reinstall Lightroom 6, get the installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/lightroom-downloads.html The installer will install Lightroom 6.14, which is the latest version of Lightroom 6.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the reply.

All working now, just had to enter the serial number of LR2 as I forgot I upgraded from 2 to 6.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link/page you shared above no longer has a downloaed link for Lr 6.0 or Lr 6.14 standalone. I removed the app while I could not resolve an issue on my mac. Now I'm not able to find an installer to redeploy it. Please help me if you find another source to download the dmg.

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dipti0D4C  I do not know how you are living in the future (Dec2021 is what I see) 🙂

ScreenShot276.jpg

But Adobe no longer has a readily available download site.

! 2020 Download older versions of Adobe apps

Or you must contact Adobe Customer Care and specifically ask for the 6.14 download. (Others have been successful doing this)

! CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE

Or, try other links- eg. 6.14 download VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème. Le site ADOBE n'arrive à faire le lien entre mon numéro de produit et LR6. J'ai réinstallé la version 5, mais je ne peux passer à la version 6.

Il n'est pas possible de contacter directement Adobe, donc j'ai un produit avec une lience et je ne peux pas l'utiliser. J'ai des consoles spécifiques pour LR6 et je ne epux plus les utilser avec mon nouvelle ordianateur, c'est un peu rageant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With me that link doesn't install Lightroom 6.14, but it installs Lightroom 6 again. I would like to have the version Lightroom 6.14, because V6 cannot work with the Raw files of my Sony camera. 6.14 can. I know I can work with DNG files, but I prefer not to convert

2 years ago I've bought Lightroom 6, so I have a serial number for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, the installer is now for Lightroom 6.14, not 6.0. This has changed fairly recently.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I want to install LR6.14 on my new PC. I downloaded the file and began the installation.

The proble is that if I put my licence nr. that I took from my account on Adobe's site, the installation program tells me that the nr is valid but that it has'nt found an eligible product on the PC. There is a product list that I can open and it shows all LR versions except LR6. But the installer is for LR6 !?! Anyone had the same problem ? How to solve it ? Thank you in advance for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the box I get (sorry it's in french!)

Olivierlebas_0-1609173364847.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok found it... I had to insert my LR5 nr and select LR5 in the list. Now I have LR6.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines