Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC for Macbook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have downloaded both LR Classic and CC.

I uses Classic to work on my images amd the CC mainly on my ipad when I have not access to my Macbook Pro.
I started LR CC, which I suppose could connect to my cloud space so I can view my images.

Unfortunately it does not stop elaborating and it does not show my images on the cloud.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you - Lorenzo

Search unavailable offline.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Hi Jim,

network was perfectly connected, the issue was that i was running an older version of LR CC even though the adobe central account did not suggest me to update.

So i updated to the newer version and it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom-CLASSIC:  For photos you want to see on the iPad- Place photos in a Collection, Mark the Collection/s to Sync, Set Lr-Classic Identity Plate menu to start Sync.

Each 'Collection' in LR-Classic will appear in the iPad Lightroom-mobile as an 'Album'.

MOBILE OVERVIEW

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you synced Collections already and can you see them at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ but they are just not showing in Lightroom Cloud Desktop?

If you haven't synced any then follow Wobert's good advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your network connection. Lightroom is not able to connect to the network, which is why nothing is appearing yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

network was perfectly connected, the issue was that i was running an older version of LR CC even though the adobe central account did not suggest me to update.

So i updated to the newer version and it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines