• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Not exporting all of my photos to JPG.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently Upgraded my Mobo/CPU, Reinstalled windows and all of my programs. Since then i have been getting an error message about a portion of my export batch being "unsupported or damaged"

the amount of failures and specific images that are unable to export change on each attempt.  so this cannot really be any issue with my files.

I have only been able to find one topic about this online and it said the solution was to delete my appdata preferences folder and reinstall light room and let it make them again. This however did not work.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated as my wife needs lightroom to be running smoothly for her work.  Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: seemed to be something about the AMD ryzen Threadripper 2950x that was causing this. Putting my CPU into game mode (turning off half the cores and reverting to legacy compatibility mode) seemed to allow me to export the entire batch properly. If any really knowledgeable people have any idea why this is. please feel free to add to the conversation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines