• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashing during use. LR up to date and Monterey installed. Please Help!

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning,

Total technophobe here so apologies in advance.

Im a photographer and use LR and PS everyday, usually without any problems. I updated to Monterey, LR and PS apps about a week ago (at the same time) and since then, every time I begin working on LR edits, if I work too fast or ask it to export more than 4 images at a time, it crashes and restarts my whole Mac.

Macbook is Pro (15 inch 2017), processor

2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Storage 262gb available of 499gb. Raw files and edits all stored and run from external Toshiba hardrive.

Please help!

Thanks so much in advance for any support anyone can give!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You kglad, I have reset my preferences but the same issue is still happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue after a Mac update. I haven't found any help yet. Trying to revert back to previous MacOS and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines