• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Note: This is a very old thread and persons experiencing similar issues are likely to have different problems and potential solutions than those ascribed here. To prevent additional confusion, this thread is now locked. If you are having an issue similar to this please start a new thread and include complete information about your device, subscription, and the problem you are encountering. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 502 Replies 502
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Adobe Premium versehentlich gekauft. Ich hatte eine Testversion und am Tag des Ablaufs gekündigt, was dann anscheinend zu spät war und so wurde die Gebühr für ein Premiumabo abgebucht. Seitdem die Testversion abgelaufen ist, kann ich jedoch mein Produkt nicht nutzen. Jegliche Kontakt- und Klärungsversuche sind fehlgeschlagen. Sowohl mit dem Google Playstore, als auch mit Adobe. Ich weiß keine Lösung mehr. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note: This is a very old thread and persons experiencing similar issues are likely to have different problems and potential solutions than those ascribed here. To prevent additional confusion, this thread is now locked. If you are having an issue similar to this please start a new thread and include complete information about your device, subscription, and the problem you are encountering. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines